The Toronto Real Estate market is a fast paced and exciting market to be in. Getting the facts on the market in your area will save you time and money before you list. Whether it's a Condo or a Freehold property, know your target market and market conditions so you can price accordingly. With the right preparations and the right advice you will make top dollar on the sale of your home.
Here are some of the steps I will take to help you find your dream home:
1. Determine your needs and wants
By determining exactly what you are looking for in a home, we will be able to glide through the home buying process. This will allow us to be more efficient by only searching for properties that fit your criteria.
2. Helping you get pre-qualified financing
This is another crucial step in the home buying process. I will assist you in getting a pre-qualified mortgage. This is important as it shows how much you can afford, and what your estimated monthly payments will be. As well, it shows your seriousness which will give you an edge when making an offer to a seller.
3. Home Shopping
I will use every method and resource available to me to help you find the home of your dreams. Using your specific criteria and parameters, we will be able to narrow down the search and gather other important information that may affect your decision. Once you are ready to move forward, I will help you write an offer to the seller, keeping your best interests in mind.
Premium Listing Packages:
- Looking at the Market and Sold stats in your area that detail current listings and sold properties. This supports what price to market your home at and what meets market value.
- Walking through your home room to room identifying potential issues to correct before your home goes on the market. With the right budget deciding which improvements will be most valuable to your purchase price.
- Go through an extensive marketing package that covers many different advertising portals ensuring your property listing reaches the most buyers.
- Having your home look and feel just right to leave a lasting and effective impression on your buyer.
- Introductory Staging Consultation to identify the most essential improvements needed in your home.
- Professional photographs, Panoramic Images, Floor Plans and Virtual Tours
- Full colour Home Brochures
- Just Listed Post Card Mail outs
- Villager Newspaper and The Home News Magazine
- Strong Social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube
- Wordpress Blog
- Extensive Internet advertising on over 700 sites!
- Public Open House
- For Sale Sign In Yard